Thursday, February 2, 2012

Snuggle Bug

Alright so I think I speak for everyone when I say cuddling with a baby is one of the best things in life. When they are inafnts it is their favorite pastime as well. And then they become babies and they seem to want their independence. I can crawl now mommy so I do not need you to hold me or I would rather being running around like a crazy woman mommy. Well I am just not ok with this.

Those of you that have known me growing up know that I always had to be sitting right next to my mom. She would always remind me that there is the whole couch, yet I still chose to snuggle in. Maybe it is because I am always cold? After I got married my husband is who I snuggle up to. And then I had AJ my constant snuggle bug during her infancy. Then she found her independence and I lost my little snuggle bug. I still would shower her with affection and sneak in a few cuddles hoping one day my snuggle bug would return. Well I am excited to say my snuggle bug is returning!!!! Only glimpses, but I'll take it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment